Yes, it is. Please note however that your card will be charged should the guest incur any additional charges during their stay or if they damage the property. That's why we recommend you do this only for close friends and family! Note that the reception teams reserve the right to ask the guest to present their own credit card.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a reservation without a credit or debit card?
- What is your policy for guests who are under 18?
- I have not yet received a confirmation email. Did my booking work?
- I have a discount code, how do I use it?
- My discount code is not working.
- I have a voucher, how do I use it?
- My voucher is not working.
- Is it possible to book for someone else?
- Can I extend my say?
- I am traveling with friends, can we stay in the same room?