No, all our prices include bed linen and a nicely served Continental Breakfast.
Articles in this section
- Why should I choose St Christopher's Inns?
- Do you have any limits for the groups that stay with you?
- What are your payment arrangements?
- What payment forms do you accept?
- Would it be ok if I rang you to make a couple of changes to my booking?
- Will I pay extra for breakfast and bed linen?
- What about towels? Will we need to bring our own?
- Are there any lockers in the premises?
- Is there a kitchen that can be used by my group?
- Do you have any parking facilities at the hostel?