Unfortunately not, but all our hostels have their own bar where you can have meals throughout the day. This is also where you will tuck into your free breakfast. By booking as a group with us you'll be able to select from a range of value for money meals that will certainly satisfy your group's appetite.
Articles in this section
- Why should I choose St Christopher's Inns?
- Do you have any limits for the groups that stay with you?
- What are your payment arrangements?
- What payment forms do you accept?
- Would it be ok if I rang you to make a couple of changes to my booking?
- Will I pay extra for bed linen?
- What about towels? Will we need to bring our own?
- Are there any lockers in rooms?
- Is there a kitchen that can be used by my group?
- Do you have any parking facilities at the hostel?
Most of our Receptions are open 24/7
excluding London Greenwich, London The Inn (London Bridge), Newquay and Bath
Check-in & Check-out times
Check-in starts at 3 PM for St Christopher's Inns, 2 PM for Flying Pigs! Check-out before 11 AM for all St Christopher's (10 for Bruges), 10:30 for Flying Pigs!
Book or extend direct
Benefit from the BEST PRICE GUARANTEE when you book directly on our website or over desk with our lovely staff!