Get to Know the Area:
Paris 19th Arrondissement is a vibrant neighbourhood located in the northeastern part of the city. This district offers a mix of modernity and green spaces, making it a unique and diverse area to explore. From the bustling streets to the serene parks, Paris 19th Arrondissement provides a well-balanced urban experience.
Our hostel in the 19th ARR places you in a lesser-known but charming area of Paris. With its authentic Parisian atmosphere and proximity to green spaces, you can enjoy a more local experience while still being well-connected to the city's popular attractions.
Our Hidden Gems:
Paris 19th Arrondissement has some delightful hidden gems to discover:
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont: This stunning park is a hidden oasis in the heart of the city. Parc des Buttes-Chaumont offers picturesque landscapes, hilly terrains, and a serene lake with a small island. It's a perfect spot to escape the city's hustle and bustle and enjoy a peaceful stroll or a relaxing picnic.
- La Villette: A cultural and entertainment complex that hosts a variety of events and activities. La Villette features outdoor concerts, art exhibitions, theatre performances, and more. It's a dynamic and vibrant area that showcases Paris's creative side.
Our Foodie Recommendations:
We can't expect you to eat with us in Belushi's every night, so we’ve added in a couple of local restaurants we personally recommend.
- Le Bellerive: A charming restaurant located along the Canal de l'Ourcq. Le Bellerive offers a lovely view of the water and serves delectable French dishes, with a focus on seafood. Enjoy a relaxing meal with a delightful waterfront ambiance.
- Rosa Bonheur: This lively and trendy bar is nestled inside Parc des Buttes-Chaumont. Rosa Bonheur provides a unique atmosphere, with a bohemian feel and outdoor seating in the park. Enjoy drinks, music, and a lively crowd in this hidden gem.
Our Local Pub/Bar Recommendations:
As long as you start and end the night with us we won’t be too picky about where you end up in the middle.
- Le Pavillon des Canaux: A quirky and charming bar located in a former mansion overlooking the Canal de l'Ourcq. Le Pavillon des Canaux offers a whimsical setting with multiple rooms, each decorated in a unique style. It's an Instagram-worthy spot to relax and enjoy a beverage.
- Le Central Park: This cozy bar has a warm and welcoming ambiance, making it a favourite among locals. Le Central Park offers a wide selection of drinks, including craft beers and cocktails, in a laid-back atmosphere.