Below are the directions to your Flying Pig Uptown hostel in Amsterdam. Additionally, we've included the Google Maps link for your convenience so you can easily access the location.
From Schiphol Airport, by Bus:
1. Bus 397 runs straight from Schiphol airport to the Uptown. From Schiphol, walk outside to the busstop (usually platform B17).
2. Take Bus 397 destination Amsterdam.
3. Get off at bus stop 'Rijksmuseum' and walk in the direction the bus is going and take a left at the Vossiusstraat.
4. The bus ride costs around €5 (you can buy a ticket on the bus) and takes 30 minutes.
5. Buses leave every 15 mins and after 1am every hour on the night bus N97.
From Schiphol Airport, by Train and Tram:
1. Take a train directly from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station.
2. Buy a ticket from a machine or at the desk (more expensive).
3. This train ride will cost around €4 (one-way ticket) and takes about 12 minutes.
4. Take tram 2 or 5 and get off at tram stop 'Rijksmuseum', one stop past the famous Leidseplein bar area.
5. Walk back 150 meters in the direction the tram came from and turn left into the Vossiusstraat, we are at number 46.
From Amsterdam Central Station, by Tram:
1. Take tram 2 or 5 and get off at tram stop 'Rijksmuseum', one stop past the famous Leidseplein bar area.
2. Walk back 150 meters in the direction the tram came from and turn left into the Vossiusstraat, we are at number 46.
From Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk, by Bus:
1. From Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk (Oui Bus and Flix Bus Stop) to the Uptown PigTake tram 12 and get off at tram stop 'Van Baerlestraat'.
2. Walk back onto the street the tram is running and take the 3rd street on your right, this is the Vossiusstraat, we are at number 46.
See the address in Google Maps to get directions and live updates to your phone!