Below are the directions to your hostel in Berlin Mitte. Additionally, we've included the Google Maps link for your convenience so you can easily access the location.
From Berlin Brandenburg Airport (by train):
Get your ABC ticket and validate before the journey starts on the small yellow machines
OR RB23 in direction of Potsdam and get out in Alexanderplatz
(alternatively take the S9 in direction of S Spandau HBF and get out in Alexanderplatz but this one takes quite a bit longer)
1. From Europaplatz in front of the north entrance of the Main Station, take Bus 142 toward S Storkower Strasse.
2. Get off at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
3. Walk down Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse for 80-metres.
4. You'll find St Christopher's on the right hand side of the street.
By Train From Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
1. Find the S-Bahn line marked by a white S in a green circle or the U-Bahn line marked by a blue U.
2. Take the eastbound train to Alexanderplatz the U5 underground line to Alexanderplatz
3. Change at Alexanderplatz and take the U2 line towards Pankow for one stop.
4. Get off at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
5. Leave the station through the rear exit and walk into St Christopher's.
From ZOB (Central Bus Station)
1. Walk one block down Kaiserdamm to the subway station called Kaiserdamm.
2. Take the U2 Line toward Pankow.
3. Get off at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
4. Take the exit opposite to the driving direction of the train.
5. St Christopher's is located 15-metres up on the right hand side of the road.
It's worth to consider car sharing, especially if you're travelling with a group of friend!
Car sharing can be cheaper and faster than public transportation if you're 2 or more people traveling together! Check out this link for more info!