Among our UK sites, the London Bridge and Edinburgh Old Town hostels have partial wheelchair-accessibility. Most of our European sites are wheelchair accessible (with the exception of Berlin Alexanderplatz, both Flying Pigs hostels and Bruges). Please get in touch with us for additional information and for any assistance regarding accessibility.
Articles in this section
- Is linen included in the price of my bed?
- Do you provide towels?
- Are there hairdryers available at the hostel?
- Where can I store my luggage?
- Is there a place where I can keep my bike or other large sports equipment during my stay?
- Do you have laundry facilities?
- Is there parking available at the hostel?
- Do the hostels have disabled access?
- Is there a shuttle service to/from the airport?
- Contact us