Get to Know the City:
Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, is a captivating blend of history, culture, and stunning architecture. Known for its dramatic landscapes, mediaeval Old Town, and elegant Georgian New Town, Edinburgh offers a wealth of attractions and experiences. The city is famous for its festivals, including the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, as well as its rich literary heritage.
Our accommodation in Edinburgh places you in the heart of this captivating city. With its central location, you can easily explore the historic sites, cultural landmarks, and vibrant atmosphere that Edinburgh has to offer.
Our Hidden Gems:
Edinburgh is filled with hidden gems that showcase its unique character:
- Dean Village: Tucked away along the Water of Leith, Dean Village is a picturesque neighbourhood that feels like a tranquil oasis amidst the city. With its charming stone buildings, narrow lanes, and the soothing sound of the river, Dean Village offers a serene escape and beautiful photo opportunities.
- Cramond Island: Just a short journey from the city centre, Cramond Island is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. Accessible by a causeway during low tide, this uninhabited island offers scenic coastal walks, ancient ruins, and stunning views of the Firth of Forth.
- 🍃Plant Friendly - Henderson's: An iconic vegetarian and vegan restaurant in Edinburgh, offering a diverse menu of plant-based dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. They also have a salad bar and a vegan bakery.
Our Foodie Recommendations:
We can't expect you to eat with us in Belushi's every night, so we’ve added in a couple of local restaurants we personally recommend.
- The Scran & Scallie: A gastropub that celebrates Scottish cuisine with a contemporary twist. Enjoy dishes made from locally sourced ingredients, including traditional Scottish fare like haggis, alongside modern culinary creations.
- Cuckoo's Bakery: Indulge your sweet tooth at this delightful bakery known for its delectable cupcakes. From classic flavours to innovative combinations, Cuckoo's Bakery offers a tempting selection of treats to satisfy your cravings.
Our Local Pub/Bar Recommendations:
As long as you start and end the night with us we won’t be too picky about where you end up in the middle.
- The Bow Bar: A traditional pub known for its extensive selection of whiskies, The Bow Bar offers a warm atmosphere and a traditional Scottish welcome. Enjoy a dram of whisky or sample a variety of local beers in this beloved Edinburgh establishment.
- Bramble Bar: Tucked away beneath street level, Bramble Bar is a stylish and intimate cocktail bar. Known for its creative concoctions and expert mixologists, it's the perfect place to unwind and enjoy crafted cocktails in a chic setting.