Get to Know the City:
Bath is a historic city located in Somerset, England. Renowned for its Roman-built baths and stunning Georgian architecture, Bath offers a unique blend of ancient history and elegance. The city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is famous for its natural hot springs, beautiful parks, and cultural attractions.
Our accommodation in Bath provides the perfect base to explore the city's rich history and immerse yourself in its charming atmosphere. With its central location, you'll have easy access to the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and other iconic landmarks.
Our Hidden Gems:
Bath is filled with hidden gems that reveal its enchanting character:
- Prior Park Landscape Garden: Tucked away on a hillside, Prior Park Landscape Garden offers breathtaking views of Bath's skyline. Designed by the famous landscape architect Capability Brown, this tranquil garden features serene lakes, elegant bridges, and carefully crafted vistas, providing a peaceful escape from the city. (Trust us you're in capable hands).
- The Circus: A lesser-known architectural gem, The Circus is a circular street of Georgian townhouses that form a grand architectural ensemble. Designed by John Wood the Elder, it showcases exquisite craftsmanship and harmonious proportions, reflecting Bath's Georgian elegance.
Our Foodie Recommendations:
We can't expect you to eat with us in Belushi's every night, so we’ve added in a couple of local restaurants we personally recommend.
- Sotto Sotto: An intimate Italian restaurant located in a vaulted Georgian cellar. Sotto Sotto offers authentic Italian cuisine with a focus on quality ingredients and traditional flavours, providing a memorable dining experience.
- The Chequers: A charming gastropub nestled in the heart of Bath. The Chequers combines a warm ambiance with a menu featuring classic British dishes made with locally sourced ingredients, accompanied by a selection of fine wines and craft beers.
Our Local Pub/Bar Recommendations:
As long as you start and end the night with us we won’t be too picky about where you end up in the middle.
- The Bell Inn: Bath's oldest pub, The Bell Inn, is steeped in history and offers a really welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy a pint of local ale or relax in the pub's beer garden while soaking up the city's ambiance.
- The Canary Gin Bar: Located in a historic building, The Canary Gin Bar is a hidden gem for gin lovers. With an extensive selection of gins from around the world, it offers a unique and immersive gin-tasting experience.