Check out the list below to see what our staff recommend and get the info on handy opening hours and cool hostel activities during your stay at London Village & Oasis
It's all part of the real hostel experience, where you can mingle with fellow travellers and make the most of your stay!
Good-to-know: opening hours!
- Enjoy our rooftop (go up to L3 in the elevator and follow the signs to the chill-out room) between 8:00 - 23 Everyday!
- Our laundry is open every day from 7:00. Sometimes it closes early for private events, but it is normally open until 23:00. It is card operated and you can buy a laundry pod from Reception
- Join our welcome drinks and Karaoke every Monday from 9:30 pm!
- Ask the bar if you'd like to play beer pong!
- Join our pub crawls every Friday and Saturday from 8 pm in reception for only £10 with all entry and discounted drinks all night!
- Feel like playing some games? Ask reception to see what is available.
Sights and activities
- Tower Bridge (20 minute walk)
- One of the most famous and iconic bridges in the world. Head into the tower of London while you are there!
- Tate Modern (20 minute walk)
- Housing the United Kingdom's national collection of international modern and contemporary art.
- Borough Market (5 minute walk)
- One of the largest and oldest food markets in London, with a market on the site dating back to at least the 12th century.
- Big Ben (40 minute walk or 20 minutes on the tube)
- One of the most famous clocks in the world opened up in 1859
- Buckingham Palace (60 minute walk or 30 minute tube)
- Buckingham Palace is a royal residence in London and the administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality.
- London Eye (40 minute walk or 20 mintues on the tube)
- Amazing city views from the top of one of the largest Ferris wheels.
- British Museum (30 minute tube)
- The British Museum is a public museum dedicated to human history, art and culture located in the Bloomsbury area of London.
Restaurants or cafes
- Crol and Co - Amazing coffee right nearby
- Kanada Ya - Amazing Ramen
- Dishoom - Famous Indian cuisine
- The Porterhouse - Classic British pub with great food
- Blues Kitchen - American style barbecue food and jazz music
- Old Street Records - Cool old style bar with RnB vibes
- The Ivy Asia Mayfair - Beautiful english pub with stunning decor
- The Lock Tavern - Great bar in Camden with a rooftop overlooking the markets
- The Anchor - Bar by the bank where you can get takeaway drinks to walk along the Thames
Check the Resident Advisor (RA Guide) App for the most up-to-date information on London club and bar events.
- Fabric - 3 massive spaces host resident and guest DJs playing drum and bass, dubstep, house and techno.
- Ministry of Sound - Flagship all-night club from trailblazing global dance and house music brand.
- XOYO - Sizeable, bi-level nightclub known for electronic music, with a regular calendar of DJs & live acts.
- KOKO - KOKO is a concert venue and former theatre in Camden Town, London, England. The building was known as Camden Palace from 1982 until its 2004
- Tiger Tiger - Based in Haymarket since 1998 they are one of the most experienced late night venues excelling in food, drink, party and play.