Check out the list below to see what our staff recommend and get the info on handy opening hours and cool hostel activities during your stay in Vienna.
It's all part of the real hostel experience, where you can mingle with fellow travellers and make the most of your stay!
Good-to-know: opening hours!
- Our laundry is open every day from 8:00 - 22.00
Usually happening daily around 7pm but this is subject to change so stop by the reception to get more information!
We do Sangria nights, Welcome drinks, Pretzel & Cheese tasting, Cocktail Masterclasses, Free Beer Pong, Veggie Pasta Dinner, etc. They’re all super fun and such a great way to meet other travellers.
Sights and activities
- One of the most famous landmarks in Vienna
Praterstern Amusement Park
- Huge amusement park during the summer. In the off season it remains open with limited rides but with cute Christmas lights and a cosy Christmas market vibe
Belvedere Palace & Museum
- Check out Vienna's most famous piece of artwork, Klimt's The Kiss
- Rent a bike or take a stroll along the beautiful Danube river! Take a swim if you're brave, or just check out some of the delicious food stalls
- Once home to the beloved Empress Sisi, this impressive palace complex also boasts the world's oldest zoo!
- Vienna's City Hall & arguably the site of Vienna's best Christmas Market with an amazing outdoor ice-skating ring
Restaurants or cafes
- Das Columbus - gastropub serving modern Austrian classics
- Ferhat Döner - Vienna's highest rated kebab
- Veggiez - delicious vegan friendly meals
- Cafe Central - great coffee and pastries in a beautiful historic landmark
- Via Toledo - amazing pizza
- Näschmarkt - huge outdoor market with lots of street vendors and hole in the wall offerings
- The Long Haul - Irish bar near the Rathaus with a great vibe
- Ron Con Soda - intimate cocktail bar specialising in Rum
- Miranda - cocktail bar with a cool outdoor terrace
- Unicorn Bar - Trendy spot in the north of the city
- Look Bar - student bar with the cheapest shots in town
- Travel Shack - bar & club venue with awesome dancefloor, stripper pole, karaoke & more!
- VolksGarten - the 'People's Garden', most popular during the summer when their massive outdoor terrace can be taken advantage of
- Grelle Forelle - Techno spot with a terrace right on the canal
- Praterdom - located in Vienna's amusement park, it has a slightly more classy dresscode
- O Klub - modern venue located in the underpass by Vienna's famous Opera House